Terms and Conditions
- We will carry out your hiring for the quoted price based on the timings you have given us.
- The minimum hire period is two hours. Subsequent pre-booked hours are charged at the secondary rate in half hour units. Additional unbooked time is charged at a premium of 10% to the secondary rate in quarter hour units or part thereof.
- All bookings are subject to a minimum deposit of £150.00 plus VAT per vehicle.
- In the event of cancellation this deposit is not returnable.
- You must notify us if any part of your journey is over a narrow or unmade road as we may need to make a prior assessment of suitability.
- The hirer will agree a vehicle route/schedule no later than 2 weeks before the hire date.
- The balance outstanding is due on or before 2 weeks prior to the wedding date.
- Cancellation of the hiring must be received in writing or by email two calendar months prior to the original hire date. The full payment will be due on cancellation within this period unless we are able to transfer the booking to a new date.
- In the event of damage to the car(s) by passengers and/or guests or through passenger illness, we will charge the full cost of a valet and any other time lost.
- Although we will attempt to meet deadlines we accept no responsibility for the delays, whatever the cause. We will make every effort to provide alternative transportation in the event of breakdowns or delay. Although unlikely as our cars are regularly serviced, it is possible that circumstances beyond our control may prevent us from providing the exact car you requested. For example if we have mechanical breakdown, or experience exceptional traffic difficulties or other events beyond our control, we will endeavour to supply another car. If in the final instance we cannot provide our service or vehicle for any such reasons then we will make a full refund of monies paid. Our maximum liability will be a refund of any monies paid.
- Smoking is not permitted in our cars.
- Because of laws relating to the transport of children, we are unfortunately not able to accommodate children under the age of 12.
- The Bentley and Jaguars include a chauffeur and are fully insured for wedding use. The Mini and Morris Minor are normally ‘self drive’ and the driver needs to have comprehensive insurance cover. This can most often be arranged by a one day extension on the drivers normal insurance policy.
- We will take pictures for promotional purposes unless agreed otherwise. We will not disclose names etc without your express permission.
By paying the booking deposit or full payment the client confirms acceptance of these terms and conditions.