Your privacy is important. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Weybridge Classic Wedding Cars collects, and the ways in which that personal information is used.
Personal information collection
Weybridge Classic Wedding Cars may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services and
- any other information that you send to Weybridge Classic Wedding Cars
Using personal information
Weybridge Classic Wedding Cars may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Weybridge Classic Wedding Cars may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Weybridge Classic Wedding Cars will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Weybridge Classic Wedding Cars will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
We only collect your personal information for the purposes of:
- Entering a booking into our booking system; names, addresses, phone numbers and dates
- Holdings details of the various trips from pickup to wedding and reception venue(s)
- Invoicing deposits, final amounts and extras
We hold these records on our computer and accounting system for the purposes of regulatory inspections etc should these arise. All information relating to your booking is deleted after 7 years.
We do not, and will not, forward your details to any other party. We may include photos and comments on our web-site but using Christian names only.